2007-12-15

Park

On 12 Wednesday 12th December, 2007 I on class today I take Linn to have lunch at Papa Pond far a little bit from ABAC. I went to that restaurant with Pound Name and Linn and Sak. We order a lot of food. I think a table is small for my food. This restaurant is selling about pizza but it not normal pizza. This food is call fusion food because this restaurant is mix pizza with Thai food. We came here by my car because my car is save more than friend’s car. I ate a lot of pizza. After that I ate pudding and big chocolate cake. I was very full up. After that we came back to ABAC to send Name at her car because she wants to come back to her home at Chonburi. After we send Name at her car we go to park my car at ABAC condo. We sat in my car about 1 hour because we didn’t know we would like to go. I decide to go to Suan Rod Fai Park nearly JJ or Jatujak. We separate to go by myself. I drove my car keep up with friend’s car because I didn’t know the way. I reach there about 4 o’clock in the afternoon. We go straight to rent a couple-bicycle for riding in a big park. I ridding with Linn and Pound ridding with Sak. We were very funny in this afternoon. After we exercise by ride bicycle, we are so tried before I rent a bicycle I rent a mat 20 baht/day. I mat on glass and talking together when we tried after we felt better we ridding a bicycle to see butterfly dome inside Suan Rod Fai Park. I saw many kind of butterfly such as big and small butterfly. I don’t know its name. We walk around this dome used a little bit time because this dome nearly out of time. We came here too late but in this dome have a little thing interest. We went out of here and ridding a bicycle again. We were ridding a bicycle to give back a bicycle and mat. After that we walk to the pool nearly there. Linn tell me she wants to row a boat. I went to beside the pool and told renter to rent a boat. I row boat with Linn. She row in front of me because I more weight than her. I tease her by row a boat near fountain. She fear wet. I row a boat around the pool. Before I went to row a boat I bought a feed for fish when I row a boat in the center of the pool. I give a feed for fish but it didn’t have any fish in here. I got a feed back and row my boat to pool bank because this nearly dark. I give fish feed to a dog. I went out from there to send Linn at her home when I drove my car to main way it was very traffic jam very much. But when I drove my car across the bridge traffic was clear. After that I went back to my home.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

Suan Rod Fai Park? Never heard of the pak. And I have been here a while. I do like cycling, so I might give this a try in the future. The fusion restaurant I will skip. I like Italian Italian food. Pure so to speak.