2007-12-08

Water fall

On Friday 7th December, 2007 I went to take Linn at her home to watch a movie. I met her since Wednesday. I take her to Major Pin Karo nearly her home. I met her at 11.00 a.m. I went to have lunch at KFC to eat some fried chicken. We ate a lot of food and we are very full up. After we finished this lunch we went to watch a movie on third floor I bought a ticket at box office. This movie is name The Golden Compass. This movie is about a girl who is the owner of golden compass. This compass can tell the truth to only her. In the movie have three world are Wizard Human Gipsy and Ice white bear. They live in another dimension but it can connect by dust. Every people in this movie will have imp animal personal. In the movie has Junto. (Like government to control every tribe) They want a girl to belong to Junto for use the golden compass. This movie has three part and I was very exciting with movie. When we finished in movie I went to Park at Puttamonton for feed on fish. Before I went to watch a movie Linn’s mom gave me a lot of bread. Linn drove my car to parking nearly pool. We sat at the bench beside the pool. When I sat at the bench I saw a lot of fish come on and open the wide mouth for waiting my food. We gave a lot of food to a lot of fish. I saw a lot of fish are very long about 1 meter. That is very long. I stay to give some food for fish about 2 hours and after that we went to pray Buddha Image. After that I went back to my Linn’s home to send her back and I went to come back my home too. Today I was skip class myself.
On Saturday 8th December, 2007 I went to take Linn at her home. We went to have a lunch at PrewPak noodle nearly ABAC I intend to study today. I met Pound and his girlfriend to have lunch too. After I had lunch I went to ABAC Condo for park my car while I drove my car to ABAC my friend call me and told me about today teacher was skip class. I felt upset because I was intending to study today. After that I appoint with Pound and Linn and Name and Son to go to travel. We went to Water fall by my car because my car uses LPG gas. That was frugal more than friend’s car. I was drove my car about 2 hours to reached water fall. When I reached Saliga Water fall we walk about 500 meter from my car to waterfall we walk across beck to stone and we sat here. We order Papaya pok pok and chicken grill. After that we walking and take a lot of photo. And after that we went back to Bangkok and we have dinner together at Ducki Suki and I send Linn at her home and I came back to my home too.

No comments: