2008-01-13

Busy Week

I was busy since begin this week until weekend. I will tell you all of this week in the beginning of this week. On Monday I went to Phetburi to funeral of my grandfather. I knew about that yesterday and went to Phetburi in immediately. And on Monday I went there again. On Thursday I went to ABAC for study in the night I went to watch movie with Linn again. On Wednesday I met with my mom for check her body at Bangkok Hospital. I took her to the hospital in the morning. I send her to check her body in the big course. That was very expensive. But I don’t care about that I care my mom more than cost. She was checking all the body but doctor didn’t found any thing. My mom told doctor about she felt beriberi in part of left side of her body. My mom told me she was annoyed because she felt uncomfortable. Doctor sends my mom to check the brain and heart. But doctor didn’t found anything mistake. When the doctor checks my mom by himself he found something mistake. He check my mom by order my mom close her eye and take her hand over after that the left hand was down but my mom didn’t know that. The doctor orders my mom to stay at the hospital two day for check again. It made me to stay at the hospital too. After that I went to room service for reserve the room for my mom. My mom told me before she went to check about she want standard room. But standard room was full. Remain superior room. Standard room cost about 2900 Baht/day and superior room cost about 8800 Baht/day. I chose superior room for her by she didn’t know. But we paid in standard room because the standard room was full. The room service told about if the hospital had standard room we must move from superior to standard room. But all the time in hospital we didn’t move to standard room. In superior room was very comfortable in here had microwave, refrigerator, 2 Television, Living room. I feel I want condominium. Conclusion I must stay at hospital to look after my mom at hospital. I didn’t have anything to stay at hospital. I drove my car came back home to got necessary thing and drove my car came back to hospital again. On Thursday I went to study at ABAC in one subject and came back to hospital again after I went to hospital I came back to my home again to get something I want. Linn came to hospital with me everyday. On Wednesday my father order to skip the class to go to funeral of my grandfather to listen funeral And stay at Phetburi in this night. There was no internet although warming water. We went to Phetburi since in the morning. After that we had a ceremony in the night. I didn’t know why we must go to Phetburi since in the morning. On Sunday we had burn my grandfather we just went back to my home in the night.

No comments: