2008-01-20

Envy Sister

On Saturday this day I went to study in ABAC. But we could not be in time. We came late and finish this class already. We went to shopping with Linn. She bought a lot of thing. Such as two shoes, bag and Lip gloss. At night I take Linn to my cousin’s home. This day has something special because on Sunday will have Marry ceremony here. There were bedecking with a lot of balloon and a lot of flower. I could smell fragrant of flower. Linn met a lot of my cousin today. We help my cousin for pump some balloon and bedecking a balloon. We were waiting my parent to meet me and Linn before I sent her back to her home. Before I went to cousin home, I went to have a dinner. I think I saw restaurant about Thai food and northeast food but when I came in that restaurant I met frying pan pork. We accept to eat it. I think there are delicious. I ate a lot of food. I was very full up. After we met my parent I send Linn at here home about 9.00 p.m. I reach Linn’s home about 10.00 p.m. and I stay with Linn until 23.00 p.m. After that I went back to my home.
On Sunday I wake up very early because today we must went to go to wedding ceremony. I wake up since 5.30 a.m. My sister was Marry in this day. They had method of Thai culture. I saw my sister in the morning. She was very beautiful. I got some money from groom so happy. In the morning were very busy. I was hiding to sleep in empty room. After ceremony finished in the morning I went back to my home with my parents. When we reached home my father and mother go straight to them bed and sleep immediately. I take a bath and went to take Linn to my home before went to a party after wedding at the night. When I went to take Linn from here home she tells me she was very hungry. I stop to buy a pork gill and chicken gill beside a road. After that we go straight to my home. Before we reach my home Linn tell me she wants to set her hair before. I stop at salon barber. I was waiting a long time. My parents call me two times. I hurry to go back my home to get my parents to go there when we reach at the party. I saw bride beautiful more than I saw in the morning. And Linn was beautiful less bride a little bit. I saw a cartoon from groom product. They make a cartoon from real history himself. That was very funny for me. After that we ate Chinese dishes. I was full up quickly. After party finished I take Linn at her home before sent my father and my mother because here was nearly Linn home more than my home. After I finished my work I went back to my home with my parent. That all of today.

No comments: