2007-11-02

Weekend before New Semester

Last Saturday, I woke up at 7.30 a.m. I had work in this day. I drove my car to Assumption University. I reach Assumption University at 8.30 a.m. for met my friend. When I reach I found my friend waiting me. I’m parking at ABAC condo. He came to go with me by my car. We must go to work at the building side for building houses for homeless people. The building side was very far from ABAC. I didn’t have a map for go there. Because one of my friends tells me “I didn’t go.” But he hold a map for go there. I and my friend was go wrong way. I drove car about 2 hours for found side building. That is very waste fuel. That time could not contact any people in side work. After that my friend can call a people who know the way. And we could go there. We reach the side building at 11.00 a.m. when we reach the building we go straight to working suddenly. We feel wrong because we came very late.
I go to hold the bucket cement to send it in to a pattern. After that about one and half hour we finished work. I was working a short time because I came very late. But I feel happy for finished in first day because I work a little bit this feeling like a little devil. Then after that I finished I came back to Assumption University for send my friend to his car and I drove my car came back home. Suddenly I reach home I sleep very fast because I woke up very early in the morning for weekend. This work I did for foundation of Habitat for Humanity of Thailand. I must do any work for public.
Because Ethic subject order every junior to do some work for public.

Last Sunday, I woke up same time in yesterday. This day I had activity same yesterday everything. I went to work side on time today. I think before reach here this work today same yesterday but I was wrong. Today I must went to second floor to bond a faggot together. This work wasn’t safe because I must stand on one wood plate on second floor. My friend had many cut on his hand from faggot. But we had some lucky because we work a little bit today. I work only 2 hours. I almost forget important things that my lunch. First day my lunch was rice with pork fry. This rice was very strong and pork too. I and my friend got this lunch and we gave a rice box for a dog outside there. I hate first lunch in here. And next at lunch today was better more than yesterday. I and my friend were eaten this lunch empty because we so tried from work and I did have breakfast. After I finished this work I went back to University for got my car. Today I went to work site by friend’s car. After I got my car I went back to home suddenly. For sleep same yesterday.

No comments: