2007-11-17

Good job

On Sunday 4 th November 2007 I went to the Temple with my family and friend’ mom and two kids. We went with my cars. I was fill gas at gas station, because my gas nearly empty. I feel happy when my parent and I went out together, because my mom will pay a gas bill. That is a joke. After I refill gas car finish I was drove on express way and go straight to the Temple They call Wat Loungporsotorn. We will go there very month or two day per month. When we reach I went to bought joss stick and flower and candle for pray image of Buddha. I and my parent went into temple to pray and benediction. After that we went to market nearly there. I bought some drink and some food. We take a trip only pray a monk. My mom’s friend was bought some image of Buddha. I hold that to my car and lay it in the back of my car. After finish this trip I went to sent mom’s friend to her home. After that I and my parent came back to home too. This is all of today.
On Saturday 17 th November 2007 I went to study at ABAC but I decided to skip class today because I was very lazy. In a few minute after I decide to skip class my friend call me for going to Cub Pa Chalachay Stadium nearly Siam Square. I decided to go there to meet my friend. This day had Jaturamit sport day. This day have four school play football together such as Assumption College, Bangkok Christian College, Thapsirin and Suankurab. Between I go there Linn’s mom call her and tell her to go to wedding ceremony. I must choose between Jaturamit and wedding ceremony. I decided to go to wedding ceremony because Jaturamit has two day but wedding ceremony had only one day. I drove my car with Linn came back to my home for changing my suit. I reach my home and go on to my room for change my suit. I saw Linn talking together with my dad and mom. A few minute we went out from my home to go to Linn’s home. She went to got an invitation and change her dress. After that we went to wedding ceremony I didn’t knew any people but Linn knew groom and bride. I felt wrong because I didn’t know any people in this ceremony. This ceremony gave Chinese food to guests. We had very good dinner today. Such as Shark's fin soup, big fried prawn balls and other. I was very full up in this dinner. After we full up we went to say good bye with groom and bride. I went to sent Linn at her home and I was talk about this day with Linn’s mom about 10 minute. I felt sleepy very much. I say goodbye everybody and drove my car came back home. Between I drove I felt very sleepy so much because I was very full up in dinner. In the end I came back home to be safe.

No comments: